Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650M / 2GB AMD Radeon M290 / Intel HD 4000 graphics card or better
Storage: 48 GB available space
Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
* All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012 with a 1.6 GHz i5 Processor or better.
* All 13” MacBook Pros released since mid 2012
* All 15” MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
* All Mac Minis released since late 2012
* All 21.5” iMacs released since late 2013
* All 27” iMacs released since late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
* All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition)
——— The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
* MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 without a 1.6 GHz i5 Processor or better
* All MacBooks released since early 2016
Every stage tests you differently, as you race on the edge of control across varying surfaces in a range of environments such as snow, ice, tarmac and dirt and as you tackle a variety of weather types. As the car suffers attrition, you need to account for mechanical damage whilst your dedicated rally team tries to keep you competitive with time-limited repairs. Stages string together and each rally becomes a marathon-like test of concentration and skill as you trust in your co-driver, chasing that ever-elusive perfect run.