OS: macOS 10.12.5
Processor: 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 2GB NVIDIA 680MX, 2GB AMD R9 M290, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 (see notes for more details)
Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
* All 21’5” iMacs released since Late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 750M Models are not officially supported)
* All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 755M Models are not officially supported) (1)
* All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
* All 15” MacBook Pros since Late 2013
* All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
(1) Late 2012 models with Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
——— The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
* All 21’5” iMacs released since Early 2013
* All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012.
* All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012 (with 1GB graphics card)
* All Mac Mini’s since Late 2012
* All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012
* All MacBooks since Early 2015
* All 13” MacBook Pros since Mid 2012
* All 15” MacBook Pros since Mid 2012 (with 1GB graphics card)
* All Mac Pros released since 2009 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition)
– BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive first-person shooter combat and compelling award-winning storytelling. The halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and their own survival.